RETAINED SEARCH / ENGAGED SEARCH
NYCM SEARCH has steadily increased our Retained Search volume over the last several years.
Retained Search services yield the highest probability of success (100% success rate since 2008).
NYCM Search utilizes their in house resources, including a highly searchable database of thousands of local construction management personnel, advertising, social media, lead generation, cold calling and most importantly basic networking and professional referrals to complete a retained search. We approach each retained search in a mathematical and scientific way.
1) Research: Identify all possible target companies from which the ideal candidate would come including obvious targets like competitors, but also including secondary targets with profiles heavily relevant to the position.
2) Contact: After creating a master contact list which could range from 20 to 1000 people depending on the specificity of the search and the standards / requirements from the client, we contact every person possible for this search.
3) Interview / Screen: In Person Interviews, Reference Checks
4) Submission of a Short List to client.
In a retained search, NYCM Search also submits weekly reports and highly in depth candidate submissions outlining all pros and cons associated with each candidate. NYCM Search will handle no more than 2 retained searches at any given time, due to the highly involved nature of this work.
Find out if your need qualifies for a Retained Search: contact firstname.lastname@example.org and write: Retained Search Inquiry
Contingency Searches are still a highly common search choice for many of our clients, particularly for positions that need to be filled in less than 2-3 weeks, and for companies with constant or on going personnel needs.
Contingency Searches allow our clients to inform NYCM Search of their various internal staffing needs as they evolve, and we in turn will inform our clients of relevant talent. We present these candidates' materials after pre-screening, interviewing, and reference checking. We then facilitate interviews and if neccessary negotiate salary, benefits, and start dates.
IN HOUSE CONSULTING
NYCM Search is able to assist employers in a number of different capacities:
- Resume Screening
- In House Interviews
- Strategic and Structural Staffing Solutions
- Internal Staff Survey, Research and Reporting.