Director of Construction
Job DetailsJob ID:349
Title:Director of Construction
Location:New York, New York
Our client is an established CM firm in the High End Retail, Commercial Office and luxury residential sector. Having served high end clients nationwide for over 2 decades, our client has learned and grown, establishing protocols, systems and procedures, however they are still seeking a Director who can come in and maintain accountability, create new structures for efficiency, and provide cohesive accountable support to all stakeholders.
– Minimum 15 years of experience in construction management
– Minimum 5 years of experience overseeing other Project Managers
– Minimum 5 years of experience in high end retail construction management
– – The ability to leverage technology to create efficiencies, create protocols for structure and reporting, and to maintain an accountable culture to participate in these processes
– Hands on Management (A balance between delegating and direct project management)
– National Exposure
– Experience and exposure to Pre-Construction, Estimating, Procurement, Scheduling, Budgeting, Project Management, Operations Management, Accounting, and Field Supervision. (A Global Skill Set).