Project Manager, Construction / Real Estate Development
Job DetailsJob ID:371
Title:Project Manager, Construction / Real Estate Development
Location:Brooklyn, New York
Real Estate Investment Company / Developer seeks a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in NYC construction management to both directly GC / CM projects and oversee external GC / CMs and all stakeholders (design, engineers, consultants, city agencies, etc..) on conversion and renovation projects primarily within the mix use (retail / resi) and commercial office sectors. Projects will range from 5k sq ft to 100k sq ft.
– Minimum 8 years in NYC Construction Management
– Minimum 4 years as a Project Manager, managing projects up to 50k sq ft or more
– Commercial & Retail Experience
– Full scope experience in pre-construction through to close out
– True CM experience
– Some management experience over less experienced PMs or APMs.
Work for a well-established and reputable Real Estate Investment company with an extensive portfolio of transactions, development and redevelopment within NYC / Brooklyn.
Manage multiple complex projects with a team working with / for you.
Work within a diversified portfolio of mix use – resi / retail and commercial office which will provide you stability in the coming correction.
Strong compensation and bonus structure available.
follow up with a phone call 646-475-5100