Chief Operating Officer
Job DetailsJob ID:393
Title:Chief Operating Officer
Location:New York, New York
Our client is an established luxury single family builder in NYC focused on apartment and townhouse projects ranging from 1-20 million dollars.
We are seeking an executive within the same industry, with extensive exposure to architects, clients and owners reps within the single family high end market in NYC. We are seeking a special professional, likely someone who has run their own business in the past, or is currently running their own business and for credible reasons needs to close down shop. Any candidate for this position MUST have full spectrum exposure to all of the facets of running a business, from project management, field supervision, pre-construction / estimating, purchasing, accounting, P&L, contract negotiation, insurance, liability, business development, marketing, and best practices for all of the above.
This extraordinarily unique opportunity is one that will allow a mid to peak career executive the opportunity to run a business in collaboration with ownership, in order to sustain a positive reputation, a healthy annual volume, and the livelihood of the employees who have loyally stayed with this company for many years. In addition to maintaining…., this professional will have the opportunity to create more effeciencies, process, systems, by leveraging industry best practices and appropriate technologies for both internal and external stakeholder use.
– High End Residential Single Family Construction in NYC
– Project Management experience over $10 million
– Management of a company or business unit with a volume of $20 million or more annually.
– A likeability factor – someone who is respected and liked by architects, owners, owners reps, interior designers, and yes….even subcontractors, wtihin the HE residential market.
– True exposure to ALL facets of running a GC including accounting, administration, marketing, business development, and of course project management, field supervision and estimating.
– The ability to diplomaticaly manage other humans.
The comp package / salary / additional comp. tied to business, is all up for discussion, based on the fit with the organization and ownership.
You are welcome to call directly about this opportunity if you feel your qualifications align with most of the above.