Project Manager – Public Art Consultancy
Job DetailsJob ID:422
Title:Project Manager – Public Art Consultancy
Location:New York, New York
POSITION IS AVAILABLE AS CONTRACT or PERMANENT
Our client is a very unique consultancy that collaborates with artists to strategize and develop public art within mostly urban environments, handling artist sourcing, schematic design, detailed design, cost control and pre-construction services, CD, full Project Management and QC as well as Fabrication and Installation.
Combine your love of art and design with your project management skill sets. The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
– A background in both construction project management and design.
– A minimum 5 years of experience in both / either.
– Project Management experience running projects over $1-3 million, or many smaller projects simultaneously
– Exposure to fabrication and installation
– A progressive and open personality
– Strong communication skills
BSCE, ME, CM, ARCH, or similar.