Project Manager – Urban Art Consultancy
Job DetailsJob ID:381
Title:Project Manager – Urban Art Consultancy
Location:New York, New York
Our client is a global consultancy with a NYC office seeking a new PM. This is a unique opportunity to work with passionate professionals in the AEC space who happen to be also passionate about Art.
If you are someone who has a background in architecture / construction and who has been at least exposed to the world of urban art, this could be the right opportunity for you.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in architectural project management or construction project management (or both).
– Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or similar.
– Some experience in oversight of in-house fabrication, or closely monitoring external fabrication and installation.
– Strong in budget and schedule / logistics management.
– Strong communication / client relationship skills.
Our client also has a very strong sense of culture, aligned closely with their passione for arts, meaning that they are a close knit group who are very open, positvie, hard working but fun, and culturally global.
Salary depends on experience and credentials. This position will be filled soon! Apply NOW!