Senior MEP Manager, Developer / Builder
Job DetailsJob ID:397
Title:Senior MEP Manager, Developer / Builder
Location:Brooklyn, New York
Our client is a multi billion dollar real estate company with a successful track record of developing major projects throughout NYC and Brooklyn, and a continued pipeline of impressive, high profile ground up and complex conversion projects.
In a way, our client is looking for a Mechanical Guru – someone who is capable of demonstrating their deep understanding of MEPs throughout the entire cycle and life of building systems from concept through to design to development / construction and maintenance.
If you have experience in the following:
– New Construction / Ground Up and / or massive renovation / conversion
– MEP expertise in both education and / or trade centric exposure in the field and in project management
– Oversight of MEP design, Construction, Commissioning, and Operations
– Relationships with Mechanical Engineering firms, and exposure working directly hand in hand with experts in the field
– MEP Coordination utilizing CAD, BIM
– Global MEP understanding including appreciation for well curated mechanical systems to allow for and adapt to building changes, tenant improvements, new retail leases, etc..
– FIELD Exposure, including true oversight in the field of MEP installations, working with a mechanical field super and general super.
– Proactive management of maintenance, repairs, overall MEP / Infrastructure upgrades to existing assets (the company owns and operates).
Ok….so if you have at least 80% of the above….., read on..
Our client is a powerhouse Developer / Builder / Owner / Operator with high profile projects both behind and in front of them. Along with the pressures associated with a vertically integrated self GC'ing Developer with billions of dollars of new development, our client has always attracted candidates who are not just well rounded and adaptable, but also down to earth, confident but possessing humility when it counts, driven by positive outcomes not ego, and maybe just….slightly rough around the edges. You are smart, but you are also resilient and possess a sense of humor. In other words, if you think that YOU are perfect….in every way….please do not read on.
What our client promises in exchange for your expertise and hard work is well above industry average pay and strong benefits, as well as stability – our clients pipeline is healthy. The salary noted here could be more or less depending on experience.